Thursday, June 26, 2008

Breaking Away

I have a blog about my kids for our family, however, I want my own spot to talk about what ever I want, without worrying about my Mother-In-Law or grandma or aunts getting offended. Not that I plan to be offensive, I just don't want to have to edit myself so much.

I want this to be a place to discuss recipe ideas, good fast dinners for a busy family, how to get poop out of the carpet, why I don't like our neighbors, how does my mother NOT like The Office? and share funny stories of my strange life. Of course, since my family doesn't know about this, I am basically talking to myself, which I am use to.

I teach high school math (yeah, I'm totally cool) and my husband Bud is a history teacher. We are at the same school which is great, we don't see each other a lot, but if needed we can find each other quickly. We have two children, my son Owen who is 5, and our daughter Maddie who just turned 2.

Lippy was my nick name in my early 20's because I have a bit of a sarcasm issue. I got the nickname from a chick who punched me because of said sarcasm. I hope a few people eventually read and enjoy!

No comments: