Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Oh Hey

Look where I haven't been for awhile. I have lots of fun stories, but they will have to wait. (Being called a bitch by a parent, being unfriended on facebook)

Tomorrow I am having steroid injections into my spine. Well, the neck part of my spine. I am a bit terrified. I have had three epidurals, which is kind of the same, but you feel like you are dying then anyway so it is a bit different. This will hopefully help with all the pain and the headaches.

So anyway I will post tomorrow, if I am not paralyzed, or you know dead. Which probably never happens, but I am kind of clumsy and weird shit happens right?

2 comments:

Mary O said...

Best of luck to you!

Aunt Becky said...

I'm shockingly un-hurt when I'm unfriended on Facebook, but when someone I actually like unfollows me on Twitter (someone say, that I actually have talked to at length), I am very hurt. Is that weird?