Wednesday, September 23, 2009

A Useful Project

Remember when I mentioned Maddie had lost her kitty? Still no luck on finding another one. What kills me is knowing somewhere out there is a kitty sitting unused in some toybox. I know we have stuffed animals laying around our house and somewhere is a mother desperately trying to find one.



Then I thought "hey there should totally be a place where people can post pictures of animals they are looking for!". Apparently the internets are 10 steps ahead of me. What next? Buying stuff on the internet?



Anyway this website is pretty cool. You can send in a picture of what you are looking for, and maybe someone has it or has seen it online somewhere. I check every few days to see if I have anything that someone can use. I did have one stuffed animal, and I sent it off a few weeks ago. So if you have a bit of time, go take a look and see if you can help someone out. I will warn you some of the stories are a bit sad. Kids in hospitals and such. Those are the ones I would really like to see found.

No comments: